Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Anti-TPC: Am I against the Novus Ordo?

Well some "Rad Fan", tried Googling Chupungcan Mass.

Idjit.

Of course you won't find it!  I coined the term and it is for TPC purposes only!

Idjit.

He even declared that I am against the Novus Ordo.

Really?

No wonder why I posted about celebrating the Novus Ordo well here, about the correct translation here, about why priests must be well vested for the Mass here, about celebrating the Novus Ordo ad orientem here, how I even sent photos to the New Liturgical Movement website about the canonical installation Mass of Cebu Archbishop Jose Palma, of course done in the Novus Ordo, without the caracol or the Sinulog dance done in the Mass, unlike the caracol done in Imus, and Manila, why I am against Communion in the Hand...Of course why would I be against Communion in the Hand for the TLM? Duh!  Of course it only happens in the Novus Ordo!

It looks like I have critics from both Chupungcan, makaDiwa wings and the SSPX wings...and the die hard fans of #ULTIMATE You-Know-Who.

This is not a war of personalities people!

I am for the solemn celebration of the Novus Ordo and the Traditional Latin Mass, no liturgical abuses, no additions, all according to the approved liturgical books of the Holy See, intiendes?

Unfortunately, there are some people, like the Japanese goat, who spend more time behind the computer than doing his part




Maybe the Japanese goat thinks that this photo I posted is the Traditional Latin Mass.

It's the Novus Ordo being celebrated by the then pope.

Idjit.



No comments:

Post a Comment