Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Request for prayers from a TPC reader

Pedro, I would like to ask for your prayers. My church is a traditional Anglican parish seeking to secede from that awful body and come into proper Catholic Truth. Pray that we don't drown as we begin our swim home!

***



I'm sure you won't.  :)


The "drowning" means swimming across the Tiber River back into the flock shepherded by the fisherman name Peter.  :)



And this became the title of the book of another popular convert.


Please pause and say a prayer for my friend.

Please say three Aves for him and his family.

It will mean a lot for me and for him.

Thank you all!

I am sure someone will be wide arms open to welcome our friend.  :)



:)

Sorry, I can't find yet a photo of Pope Francis with arms extended like that of the pope emeritus.

No comments:

Post a Comment