Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SLAP!!!

I recently joined this Facebook Group.

SLAP (Survivors of Liturgical Abuse in Parishes).  They too have a website but it is still under construction.

For those who hate the Polka Mass, Nuns in Pants church of the spirit of Vatican II, this is the group to be!

And for those who love the TLM, then join the  Monseigneur Gilles Wach.  This was recommended by my good friend Jay Blaza of Veritatem facientes in caritate


One of the Facebook Groups I joined is this one.

DELETE THE GROUP ''F*** Jesus Christ'' IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

The number of members is at 230,845 and growing.  You get the point for this group.  Unfortunately, there are still similar groups out there.  These are classified under the group type "Just for Fun".  I think I can hear Hitler say, "Hey, let's murder a million people...Just for Fun!"

If you are looking for worthwhile Facebook groups, then these are the ones you should be joining!

If you have other interesting Facebook Groups or other groups with similar intentions, please alert me.

No comments:

Post a Comment