Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IN THE BOX!

Since we are in the topic of creating groups, I will start this "campaign" if I may use the term, to encourage Catholics to frequent the Sacrament of Penance or Reconciliation.

I can recall what Fr. Jojo Zerrudo said in his homily during one of his Sunday Missa Cantata that I attended.  He lamented the fact that a lot of Mass goers receive Holy Communion but only a few receive the Sacrament of Penance.

So, to encourage Catholics to frequent the Tribunal of Mercy, I am starting this campaign.


GET BACK IN THE BOX!

or


THINK IN THE BOX!

You know who's inside...waiting.





I'll start this Facebook group soon.  By the way, I got this brilliant idea during one session in the ZChat.

Thanks to JoyfulMom and DominiSumus.

No comments:

Post a Comment