Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another scene during the Christ the King procession




Uhm....

I still don't get how altar girls can help foster vocations to the priesthood.

Service to the Church?

Try being a lector and catechist like St. Pedro Calungsod!

Goodness me!

And I thought the Archdiocese of Manila issued a circular re-emphasizing that only boys can become acolytes?

By the way, what happened to the website of RCAM?

Where are the links about Cardinal Sin and Cardinal Rosales and the other circulars?

The whole website looked like one big fanpage of Cardinal Tagle?

Is it just me or good ole Reggie just is blowing the biggest one in the trumpet section?

PS: If you are a regular follower of this blog or of my Facebook account, you know what I am saying here and who Reggie is.

1 comment:

  1. I know who Reggie is. Fr. Reggie Malicdem. Hahaha. And why in the world are there altar girls? BTW, in my parish here in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada, they let girls serve at Mass. I do not know how in the world will this influence young men to the vocations. One thing, what parish is this? Geez, file a complaint to the (arch)bishop of that (arch)diocese.

    ReplyDelete