Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila, pray for the Philippines!

From the transcription of his trial:

Governor:  If we grant you life, will you renounce your faith?

Lorenzo: That I will never do, because I am a Christian, and I shall die for God, and for him I will give many
thousands of lives if I had them. And so, do with me as you please.

***

With how the pro-abortion RH people fighting hard to change how we live our lives...we might as well say.

LAGMAN, GARIN,DEFENSOR-SANTIAGO, PIA CAYETANO:
                           If we PASS THE RH BILL, will you renounce your faith?

PINOY CATHOLICS: That I will never do, because I am a Christian, and I shall die for God, and for him I will give many thousands of lives if I had them. And so, do with me as you please.
***

Dear San Lorenzo, pray for your dear country! Pray for the Filipino Family!

PS:  The painting above is commissioned for the ordination of  Fr. Lawrence Lew, OP of New Liturgical Movement.  You may read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment