I know Humpty Dumpty and his cohorts do not know this. They just want us "to know" that the whole country is being kept stupid by pro-lifers led by the Catholic Church.
Thanks to my Opus Dei friends who emailed me this.
Should you support Reproductive Health Bill No. 5043?
Take this simple test to find out.
For more information on how you can oppose this bill go to www.cfcffl.org
1. As employers, do you agree to be compelled to provide free reproductive health care services, supplies, devices and surgical procedures (including vasectomy and ligation) to your employees, and be subjected to both imprisonment and/or a fine, for every time that you fail to comply?
Section 17 states that employers shall provide for free delivery of reproductive health care services, supplies and devices to all workers more particularly women workers. (read the Definition of Reproductive Health and Rights Section 4, paragraph g, Section 21, Paragraph c and Section 22 on Penalties)
2. As health care service providers, do you agree that you should be subjected to imprisonment and/or a fine, if you fail to provide reproductive health care services such as giving information on family planning methods and providing services like ligation and vasectomy, regardless of the patient’s civil status, gender, religion or age?
(Read Section 21 on Prohibited Acts, Letter a, Paragraph 1 to 5 and Section 22 on Penalties)
3. As a spouse, do you agree that your husband or wife can undergo a ligation or vasectomy without your consent or knowledge?
(Read Section 21 on Prohibited Acts, Letter a, Paragraph 2)
4. As parents, do you agree that children from age 10 to 17 should be taught their sexual rights and the means to have a satisfying and “safe” sex life as part of their school curriculum?
Reproductive Health Education will be mandatory from Grade 5 to the end of High School (See Section 12 on Reproductive Health Education and Section 4 Definition of Family Planning and Productive Health, Paragraph b,c and d)
5. Do you agree that you should be subjected to imprisonment and/or pay a fine, for expressing an opinion against any provision of this law, if such expression of opinion is interpreted as constituting “malicious disinformation”?
(See Section 21 on Prohibited Acts, Paragraph f and Section 22 on Penalties)
If you answered No to any of the questions above, then you are not for Reproductive Health Bill No. 5043.
Read the bill.
You will find more objectionable provisions such as losing our parental authority over a minor child who was raped and found pregnant (Section 21, a, no.3), reclassifying contraceptives as essential medicines (Section 10) and appropriating limited government funds to reproductive services instead of basic services (Section 23).
Protect our families.
Protect our children.
Dump Reproductive Health Bill No. 5043
Can we also dump Humpty Dumpty?
Lagay-man is already in the dumps. He's a lost cause.
Maybe we should also direct our attention against these pharmaceutical companies.
AND EVEN AGAINST A JESUIT EDUCATED PRESIDENT WHO'S TURNING OUT TO BE A OBAMA-CLONE!