Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

More REAL news about the FAKE priest




As it turns out, his adventures are now getting on to him.

Read about it here.

Here's an excerpt:

Bunag, for his part, posted a comment on Amamangpangs post threatening to file charges against him and Pascua if they did not retract their statements. [Wow!  Like the MILF talking about peace when they massacre policemen, no?  Ironic.]

"I would like to clarify that I am NOT a fake priest. I have legal and ecclesiastical documents to prove. That my present bishop is NOT Ramzi Musallam, but Bishop Shimmun-Artemus Bar Kepha under Archbishop Levi Bar Kepha of the Ancient Apostolic and Catholic Church of the East," [the who???] "Bunag said on his post also denying that he concelebrated mass at the installation of Archbishop Lavarias.
If you want to Google those "bishop's" names.  Go ahead.  I'm warning you.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than proving that these men are actually priests of the Roman Catholic Church.

Good luck or should I say....May you have all the patience you need to Google these names.

Onward!


PS:  You might want to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment