Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Did I deny Vatican II. NO!


But some people claim that I do, which I don't.

Some people claim I am a "secret SSPX supporter" which I am not.

But this is who I am, and to quote Cardinal Pell who responded to the question "so people like Fellay have completely misread Pope Francis?"

Yes, it is a gigantic misreading!  In actual fact, the Lefebvrists – many of them – have misread the situation for decades.  It was to Benedict’s great credit that he tried to reconcile with them, but they didn’t respond. Now the Church today accepts the Second Vatican Council. You don’t have to accept every jot and tittle of it, but it is part of Church’s life now, there’s no way around that.


BOLD LETTERS are mine for emphasis because those are EXACTLY my views.

Now let the criticism of YOU-KNOW-WHO start.

HA HA HA HA HA


No comments:

Post a Comment