- Commentator announces before the Mass that there will be no liturgical dancers.
- The people heard Gregorian chant for the entrance procession
- The people saw no altar girls in the procession.
- The altar servers were wearing white surplice over their clerical collar less black cassock instead of the barong even though they did not just come from a wedding or the camisa chino, even though they did not just come from a cultural show or the monastic alb even though they are just young boys who do not belong to the monastic order.
- The one carrying the Book of the Gospels is the deacon and NOT the lector.
- No EMHCs were in the entrance procession.
- Priests were not wearing chasu-albs.
- The organist who loves drum sets when playing the organ was late so the organist who plays the REAL organ substitutes.
- There are only 4 EMHCs to assist the priest for the regular Sunday Mass Attendance of 200.
- Any song by Hill Song or Don Moen is conspicuously absent. Include that "I Will Sing" and "Christify".
- The sound system got busted in the middle of the priests homily laden with jokes and made up stories.
- The priest announced that there will be no Communion in the Hand allowed because there is no more SARS and the quote from St. Hippolytus was taken waaay out of context, and that Communion on the Tongue while kneeling will be the only mode of reception.
- The priest also announced that known Masons, Feminist and Dissenting nuns, active homosexuals, pro-contraception and pro-abortion politicians will be BANNED from receiving Holy Communion.
- When only bread and wine were offered during the offertory.
- When the priest did not deviate from the liturgical texts.
- There was no hand shaking during the exchange of the Sign of Peace.
- The upbeat and happy tuned versions of Lamb of God was replaced by a more solemn and somber tuned version.
- The priest announced that there will be no clapping allowed after he says "The Mass is ended."
In other words, if bishops, priests, deacons, and lay who act as lector, altar servers and EMHC do what is expected of them, not deviating from what the liturgical books says or contemplates, then we would all be happy and worshiping God as Holy Mother Church does and wills it.
Rare moments you would really lose it and just clap and SHOUT FOR JOY!!!.....
.............after the Mass.
POP UP GULP QUIZ!!!
There are a few moments in the Liturgy that people are "allowed" to clap. This even happened even before the liturgical reform of Vatican II.
Name the three moments that this is allowed.