Monday, July 29, 2013
Things you must do before, during and after the Mass.
I can add a few more here like:
1. Dress properly. Women, if you can, please wear a veil.
2. Sit properly. Most men sit at church as if they were at the park.
3. Revere the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. Receive Him on the tongue and kneeling if you can.
4. If you bring your little kids to Mass, please make sure they behave. If they can't, stay out of the church or chapel or in a place where you won't be able to disturb other people.
4. DON'T CLAP AFTER MASS. It feels like you are happy things are over. Heed what the priest or deacon says: "The Mass is ended. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord." or "Go and announce the Gospel of the Lord." or "Go in peace, glorifying the Lord by your life."
5. Pray the Prayer to St. Michael. The Liturgical revolution for no reason at all took this out. Bl. John Paul II recommended that we pray this prayer again.
PS: Bring your cellphone and camera. Record any liturgical abuse you see. Post it on YouTube or Facebook and let us share the video to everyone. Time to show the name of the liturgical abusers and make them answer to the proper authorities.