Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

How a Jesuit "respects" the Holy Name and their Holy Founder...

A way to market their order and founder, Jesuit priests, Fr. James Martin and Fr. Jack McLain, are promoting this Jesuit World Youth Day Slippers.




And here is a screenshot of how Fr. Martin promotes this pair of flip flops.


Yeah, right.

Step on the face of your founder.

And by the way, that is not just the seal of the Jesuit order.

That is the sacred Christogram you will be stepping on.

Do these two Jesuits and whoever thought of making this have no concept of what is respectful or not anymore?

Makes you wonder if the Jesuits even have an idea that their society was named after Jesus Himself.

If they can do this to their founder and the Holy Name of Jesus, would you be surprised if some Jesuits are silent about respecting this?


\

In the meantime, please pray the following:

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.



Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.

I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.

I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.

I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all.

Through Christ our Lord. Amen!



1 comment: