Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cebu Archbishop's Solemn Pontifical Mass





Cappa magna...and tons of silk! :)

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

You'll never expect this kind of solemnity in a Mass with narcissistic powerpoint priests with liturgical, tambourine waving dancers around!  Ha!

The Lord Archbishop, the Most Revernd Jose S. Palma on the occasion of the Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord celebrated the Extraordinary Form of Mass (acc. to the Missal of Bl. John XXIII) on the 26th of March in the year of our Lord 2012

Some cranky old guy in Bukindon just had the runs! :)

You may view the photos of this historic event in the website of the Una Voce Philippines' site by clicking here.  I learned that the Society is the recognized TLM Society for the Philippines, recognized by the International group Una Voce Federation which promotes the use of the 1962 Missal.

CHEERS TO ARCHBISHOP PALMA!!!

Cardinale Subito!!!

Heard from some nutty fan down South that I am a member of Una Voce Philippines!

WHA?!

I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

"MOM!  Did you forget to tell me that I joined in some other club other than the Knights?"

"No, my child.  You just got NUTTY!"

WHA?!

But, nutty as it may seem, not a bad idea, huh?

But!

My hands are already full being a Faithful Navigator and all.

Uy, may clue!


By the way, I hope our new archbishop in Davao will follow suit!

Hmmmm.....That I gotta see!

And Tagle as well. :)

***

I have photos in my email from Jordan as well.  I am having trouble with my Internet connection.  I will add them up as soon as I get the connection fixed.

2 comments:

  1. I pray that masses like this be frequent in Metro Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that chapungco fanatics are hostile towards the publication of this Mass in the CBCP monitor.

    ReplyDelete