Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bishop vs. Priest: the Issue?

It is so sad it had to go to this.

But the sadder fact is the priest says that he is under the bishop's laser pointer because:

I am convinced that the real reason for my former bishop’s actions against me is due to my defense of the Catholic Church’s teaching with regard to homosexuality as well as my adherence to the Roman Liturgy of 1962. If necessary, I will present prodigious evidence to support this contention. I will continue to do my best to be a good and holy priest, no matter the cost. I will continue to proclaim and teach the truths of the Roman Catholic Church, especially in the area of sexual morality, no matter the cost. I will continue to adhere to the Ancient Rite of the Roman Catholic Church, no matter the cost.

***

I read somewhere that the crisis in the Church is a crisis of bishops.

Some bishops just really think that they are consecrated as successors of the apostles to be politically correct all the time and to protect the environment, everything BUT defend the Catholic Church and Her Truths.

Read about the story here.

1 comment:

  1. the CBCP website tells the reality on their mission. politics and environment.

    ReplyDelete