Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

No choice...

Push came to shove...

Someone was trying to hack my email account to create a fake Facebook account.

So I had no choice but to jump right in.



Yup, that is my Facebook Account.

I used the name of my patron saints....yup saints...Pedro Calungsod and Lorenzo Ruiz as my profile name for FB since FB's system don't want The Pinoy Catholic as a profile name.

And secondly, Pedro is the Spanish/Tagalog name of St. Peter, the first pope, whom this blogger expresses filial devotion, especially to St. Peter's successors, who shepherd the Church along with the bishops who are in communion with him.

Basically, how will my Facebook account work.

All my blog posts will be posted on my FB Wall.

Second, all private messages, chats and conversations will now be on FB.  But if you still prefer my email, I have no problem with that.

So, go ahead and start adding me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment