Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who do you gonna call?

"If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who d'ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!"

So goes the song.

In short, call the right guy for the right job.

So if your car is busted, call the mechanic!

If you are not feeling well, call your physician!

And if you want to know the best spa in town........call your priest!

No.  I am just joking.  But apparently one priest is not.

I think it is part of his ministry to check out the spas in his native country, the Philippines, or in the USA and then gives his expert reviews of each.

Hey, not that I am against priests going to spas, but will I expect him to give his opinion on these?

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion, but I do not see why a priest would go around evaluating the services of spas.

Well, I am not surprised at all since HAPIPADI celebarated Mass on a sailboat and posted his wishlist online, mostly sneakers, books and CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment