Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rubbish goes on all because of dissidents in schools


And it is not isolated in a US college.

It happens here in the Philippines as well.

From dissident bishops, priests, nuns and theologians who received their education from dissident schools.

Remember how germ passes from one hand to another?

The perfect defense is still reading the Catechism of the Catholic Church and reading blogs such as this and subscribing to The Vortex and reading the other blogs in my blog roll.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Don't believe these dissidents and fall into their traps, hook, line and sinker.

1 comment:

  1. And that is why I am very careful in selecting the school where I will pursue my graduate studies in theology. I do not want to contaminate myself with liberal/progressive teachings contrary to the Church. Since I will be a Religious Education college instructor someday I want to make doubly sure that I promote and advance Church teachings accurately for the benefit of my future students.

    ReplyDelete