Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Viva Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno!


I will make my annual pilgrimage to the Basilica tomorrow after our Council Meeting and 1st degree exemplification of new brother knights.

I will include all of you dear TPC readers in my prayers. If there is any special intention you would like me to pray for, please send them in via email. I will be reading my mail tomorrow morning before I go to the Basilica.

I will also especially pray for our dear country, the Philippines...

...for the end of theological and liturgical dissent...
...for the conversion of those who foster the culture of death, materialism and secularism!

and of course for my family, friends and those who have hurt us.

The Señor has answered a lot of my prayers among them my grade for my Masteral thesis which he gave EXACTLY as I asked Him, for the healing of my son which I requested you to pray for in a previous post and for a lot of things mundane they may be that He has always granted.

Viva Señor!

No comments:

Post a Comment