Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reappointed!


I was once again re-appointed Worthy Lecturer of our Council by the newly elected Grand Knight of our Council.

I was elected for a position, again, but politely declined for reasons of propriety which I cannot post here.

I thank my brother Sir Knights for trusting me but the situation does not warrant me to assume the position. But I am still thankful that I am appointed to the post of Worthy Council Lecturer.

The picture above is the jewel of the office of Council Lecturer. It is given during the installation of newly elected and appointed Council Officers. It is worn by officers during Council functions and even while serving as a Color Corps or Honor Guard which I am also, as a 4th degree knight.

To view more about the different officers of a KofC Council and their duties and responsibilities, click here.  (Document is in PDF.)

IN SERVICE TO ONE, IN SERVICE TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment