Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What happens if Bishop Fellay and Cardinal Mahoney talk

I got this from Angelqueen.org written by John Grasmeier in May 2008.

Visit the wonderful site.

***

Setting: A message is sent to SSPX headquarters that two traditional cathedral angels from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles are about to be placed on Ebay. Bps. Fellay and Williamson set out to Los Angeles.
Hi. I’m Roger Cardinal Mahoney, but you can call me “Roj.” Would you like something to drink? I got these neat Kool-Aid pitchers by saving up proof of purchases.
Uh, no thank you. I’m Monsignor Fellay. Out of respect to your office, may I call you “Your Eminence?”
No, please don’t do that. My friends will think I’m square - I’m supposed to be “with it” and all.
If you don’t mind my asking, what are those women doing?
Oh them? Those are the hula girls. I was just fine tuning my Hawaiian liturgy. If you like I can give you a copy of the rubrics.

To learn the whole story, click here.

2 comments:

  1. At least spell his name right--it's Mahony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot that. I was wrestling with the word "baloney" when I was typing his name.

    ReplyDelete