Brother Anthony Kowalczyk, (pictured above) was an ardent devotee of our dear Mother. Whenever someone asks him for prayers, he would say "Ave", that is to say the Ave Maria. Before he would say a prayer for those requesting it from him, he would pause for a moment and say to our dear Lady,
"Pardon me dear Mother, if I trouble you again."
He trusts our Mother so much. He even asks our Lady to pardon him for always asking something from our Mother. Why not? If He so trusts Himself to be born of Her, nurtured, reared and brought up...who are we to not place our lives to Her care.
And so, please pause for a moment,say the words that Brother Anthony said and say these prayers...
- Áve María, grátia pléna, Dóminus técum.
- Benedícta tu in muliéribus,
- et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Iésus.
- Sáncta María, Máter Déi, óra pro nóbis peccatóribus,
- nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstrae. Ámen.
- MEMORARE, O piissima Virgo Maria,
- non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia,
- tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia,
- esse derelictum.
- Ego tali animatus confidentia,
- ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro,
- ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto.
- Noli, Mater Verbi,
- verba mea despicere;
- sed audi propitia et exaudi.