Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

What the?!?!

This statement below comes from the Editor-in-chief of the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano, Gian Maria Vian and her explanation today to Paulo Rodari, a Vatican analyst for the daily “Il Riformista”.

Vian said, “Let me be clear, L’Osservatore stands where the American bishops are: we consider abortion a disaster. We must promote, always and at every level a ‘culture of life’.”

“What I want to stress is that yesterday, on this precise and very delicate issue, the President said that the approval of the new law on abortion is not a priority of his administration. The fact that he said that is very reassuring to me. It also underlines my own clear belief: Obama is not a pro-abortion president,” he told Rodari. (WHAT THE %^$#@!^@&!)


I think I have an idea why he said that... she is a history and sociology classmate of.... DAN BROWN!!! TADAAANNN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment