Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go.

Well here is my first post as a blogger and it was not an easy experience.

I was trying to create a blog site via wordpress and lo and behold I cannot create my account (pinoycatholic.wordpress.com) because someone else has already created the account! Grrr! Well, he/she/it beat me to the draw. So here I am using blogspot (not that blogspot is a second choice site) to create my very first blog entry.

Hope you spend a little of your very precious time to read the posts of this Filipino Catholic Dad and know and appreciate our Faith, brought down to us by the Apostles, witnessed by the shedding of the blood of the Holy Martyrs and lived out with joyous piety by the saints of the ages and continuous to this day through our beloved Holy Father, Benedict XVI.

It is through the Faith that I will offer my reflections on life(read the description of the blog and you'll get the point), what it is to be a Filipino Catholic, son, husband, father, Knight of Columbus, son of the Eternal Father, prodigal brother purchased by the Son's precious Blood and contemplative of the Paraclete's counsels.

To the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer my life, thoughts, joys actions and my entire being and this blog (of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment